sábado, 28 de janeiro de 2012

The most influent person for the next 10 years

If there’s a person that changed our way to look in to fashion in the past years that person is Alexander McQueen, he made his fashion shows look like a play, where the characters were the models and story was told us through the clothes.


You can say that it is a bit strange that for me the most influent person in fashion for the next ten years is dead, but in my perspective Alexander McQueen isn’t dead, he had became a legend a myth and his perceiving of fashion is his legacy and it is that legacy that’s going to influence the fashion world. Fashion isn’t just about pretty and sexy girls, is about powerfulness, art, thinking outside the box in fact McQueen said that ““I get my ideas out of my dreams… if you’re lucky enough to use something you see in a dream, it is purely original. It’s not in the world — it’s in your head. I think that is amazing.”


So I think his way of thinking is going to be crucial in the next years for fashion, because new designer see Alexander McQueen as a good of creativity and his impeccable details and tailoring

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8UtEnOOrn6k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
to know more about Mcqueen fashion go to:

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário